Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happenings

B was suppose to go to Texas on Monday. I was excited to have some free time to read, etc... Well, he calls me at about 7:15 Monday morning and says he isn't going right now. His crew that he was going to be leading was going back to Ohio because Ike decided to visit there too. Sucks! I was looking forward to that extra money. He may still go, but we aren't sure when. It is nice to see him again since he's been working like crazy for the last two weeks.

I finished the first two "Twilight" books by Stephanie Meyer. I really enjoyed them. Right now I'm on the third one. I recommend them.

I've decided that I'm not very smart. I've been doing the daily trivia from EBeth's blog. I SUCKS!!! It's really embarrassing.

My son is starting to shock me. This evening, he picked up some trash and walked over to the garbage can and threw it away. ALL BY HIMSELF. I didn't tell him to do it. B said, "Did he just throw that trash away?" Yep. He wanted to throw his sippy cup away when he was finished but I showed him were the sink was.

He's obsessed with shoes. He wants to wear his all the time. He also wants us to wear ours. When he sees the shows sitting there, he'll bring them to you.

No comments: